Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sick and Tupperware

Kelsea has been really sick this last week. i don't know what with - I guess a virus of some kind. She had high temps till Friday and ever since has been REALLY cranky! She also has a rash - and keeps hitting her head - so maybe a headache too. It is awful - this is the first time that she has been REALLY sick - and I can't help her - only by giving panadol. Jared is sick too - and as he is sick when Kelsea is he doesn't get as much sympathy - slack I know! He has a really bad virus and stomach bug also i think. Kelsea just woke from a short nap - alot happier - thank goodness!

Yesterday was my "announcement" Tupperware party. It went pretty well - it was really hectic trying to organise everything before hand - as Kelsea was sooooooooo clingy and the house needed cleaning - plus Jenelle was trying to tell me stuff - and the food hadn't been prepared either! Luckily and thankfully Lauren showed up early and helped with the dishes and took Kelsea for me!! Then mum and nan did the food for me.
I was surprised that we sold $500 as only a few people showed up! i now have my starter kit and ALL the paperwork - there is oodles of it!! I have two parties on Friday then next tuesday and the following friday.

Ok I might go enjoy a happy Kelsea!


Oh yeah and last Thursday night we looked after Donna and Andrew's kiddies! We had a great time - apart from Kelsea being sick. they are so easy to look after and cute and funny too!! Olivia was so cute - when I left she was so upset - probably thinking - why does everyone keep leaving me????

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh yay!!! Another post!! I have been hanging out all week for one! Well done on your first tupperware party!! That is great that you sold so much. Hope Kels and Jazz feels better soon.
xx