Saturday, February 2, 2008

Small update - havn't quit blogging!!

Well I am just putting this on here for You lisa!!
I have to figure out a way of puttign my pics on as I lost the cord thingy - and most printers dont' have a memory card thingy on them!
We have been really busy over january - going to the beach, the wildlife park and hanging out with Friends and family. We ahve also started back with our Hey Mum's group - which is fun and also Mums r us church group. IT can get really busy for us durign the day if we go to all the activities - and it feels like we are out most days! I love it when we stay home totally for the whole day - kelsea loves beign home - but she also loves gettign to go out - and brings me her sandles and goes "soos" its so cute!!
kels has jsut the is last week been sayign so many more words - i can even get a please and thankyou out of her (tees and ankou) if I am offering a bikkie or her milk! UNFORTUNATLEY she is sleepign REALLY badly. LAst night was a horror - took me back to 6 months ago when she really didn't sleep at all. But now she also has this massive temper! I say its a Triffitt thing - Jared swears its a Watson thing - he may be right ;) But then I think i have such an easy life full of blessings - I was readign a book my good friend Elissa lent me called Fire of the Covenant - or soemthing like that. it was about the Willie and Martin Handcart companies going across the planes in the middle of a terrible winter. ppl say tassie is cold - but I dont' think it begins to compare to the freezing temps in the US. I have NEVER seen a river or creek frozen over here- maybe the odd puddle or small pond!! It is a wonder that any of them lived to tell teh tale.
So last night she is head butting, slapping scratching us! IT si frustration and she is REALLY itchy from eczema. I thought the "magic cot" at Grandmas might work. no - she is in hysterics!!
Its really ahrd to discipline an 18 month old. I know she understands most of what i say to her - and she often will do something she is not allowed to do - then look at me as if to say what are you going to do about that mum?? Mostly i try not to laugh - oh it fun though hey!

Jared has been flat out at work - he got til new years off - which was really nice. He ahs also been making heaps fo things from scrap wood from work. so far he has made a toy box and book shelf for Kelsea's room. and he has nearly finished a letter box. He is in the process of restorign a rocking horse also.

Well grandma and Grandpa are here now so better go.

10 comments:

The Kings said...

Yay - another post! Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

It is about time girlie! I thought maybe you were leaving the christmas post up for next christmas! Not ggod about that Kels..I'll have to have words...

Cas and Jared said...

Oh poor Becky!
Just think she hasn't even hit the terrible twos yet! Argh.. Hahaha
Good to hear your enojoying being a mum! Even if it is a bit trying at times! Only a couple of weeks to go and I'll be a married woman!
Cas xo

Donna said...

Good to from you Bec. Kel's has a lot of spunk doesn't she. Need to put her and Livvy in a room together :) As for the itching.. have you had Kels allergy tested? I can't remmeber if you have ever mentioned that to me or not. Anyway, just a thought.. I am still strugggling with Tyson, so I know exactly where you are coming from with the lack of sleep due to itching.. cool tepid baths can help as well.. a pain in the night I know, but a thought. I have some oil I use for Tyson I will send you some.. may help relieve the itch a little. xx

Simone Triffitt said...

The eczema things is definitely a Triffitt thing. Sarra and Oliver have always had it. Once the school rang and asked if she had chicken pox and i had to tell them that no, it was just eczema.

Country/City Boy said...

Becky, good job on the new post, I'd given up and today I checked and had a big exclamation that you'd done another one and Lisa goes it's been up for day.haha.

See you guys soon

Anonymous said...

Becky It has to be a Watson thing with Kels temper!!! you have never seen Jared or I lose our tempers in the least smalleat way. I am so laid back,so cool in the most difficult situations Lorraine.

Cas and Jared said...

Becky I tagged you on my blog!
SO get your butt back on here and do it!
Cas xo

Marnie said...

Hey Bec...whats new? Hope you guys are all well!

The Kings said...

haha - I just saw Mum's comment!! What a total crack up. Okay - so the last post was the 2nd Feb!!! It is now past the first week in APRIL!!!! Come on Bec! We are hanging out for a new post.