Saturday, May 29, 2010

New stuff

Yesterday JAred and I got a new camera - finally! Ours has been pretty unhappy for a while what with sand, water and kids dropping it - a lot - actually I can recommend it for its resilience....but it kinda just won't really work anymore soooo.....we got a new one....only I can't load pics as it has high speed something a rather and the computer is slow speed something a rather...!!!

AND (as most know anyway) a new addition to our family will be happening this year! So I'm 12 weeks and one day. Waiting for all the yuckiness to pass but it's not as bad as it could be!! NOt sure of due date sometime in the start of December (haven't been to the doc for 6 weeks).

5 comments:

The Kings said...

I can't wait to see photos from your new camera!! Very exciting.
Hope the morning sickness goes soon.

Blanche said...

congratulations! on the camera and the baby news. Hope you're not bothered by too much more morning sickness.

Bride said...

congrats x2 :)
a new camera sounds like fun, but a new little babe in December is WAY too EXCITING!!!

marnie said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel over the morning sickness soon-Such exciting news!

melandpeter said...

Hey Bec! I didn't realise you were pregnant. Congrats! xxx