Monday, September 3, 2012

Kelsea's Last day of Kinder

 Kelsea had a wonderful first year of school. I think that was mostly due to her wonderful teacher Mrs Devlin and teacher's aide, Tammy. Kelsea is very shy by nature and will barely speak when adults are around. I still think she may not have spoken to some of her Aunty's and Uncles! Rose and Tammy did a great job of bring her out of her shell and made kinder a happy, safe and fun learning environment. Here are some photos of Kinder B's Christmas break up. They had practised doing a dance to Party Rock Anthem and were all shuffling like pro's!
Shuffling

Getting goodies from Santa - love the boy's faces here!

Kels with Buddy Inneka

Kels with Mrs Devlin (she cried when all the children were leaving)!

Kels with Tammy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Review my blog unlock iphone 3g

Anonymous said...

That's me I found it on google images today I'm kelsea's buddy

Anonymous said...

She is still so adorable

Anonymous said...

Roy what is up ur photos are cool I like the one at the top of you and your husband with ur kids it's cute!