Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kelsea!



I know I really only write about kelsea - Thats coz she is the one that changes so much!


Here is a pic of her at Christmas.






Kelsea is not a big fan of sleeping. In fact she hates going to sleep with a passion. But she usually would sleep a night or two in a row just when we were going insane from sleep deprivation. BUT taht hasn't happened in along time and I think we are almost insane..!! We have tried a lot of different things but mostly I guess it is our bad habits and Kelsea's strong will that are the problem. Its hard to know what to do - with jsut two weeks before this baby comes I am just hoping she will figure out that sleep is great. Well I guess she will have to just get over it as feeding a new born every three hours is going to have to come first! Not taht I am too worried about night wakings this time - JAred and I are so used to beign awake at all hours and getting like 2 hours in a row. poor Jared is always so wrecked for work and has a constant headache that is more often turning to a migraine. but despite all this Kelsea is usually so chirpy and happy - we can't figure out where her energy comes from - we are like zombies and she is bouncing off the walls! and she has started saying "luz you mummy" and "luz you daddy" even my belly gets a cuddle and kiss and a luz you too!! oh the joys!!!

with her daddy on Christmas day at triffitt grandparents! kelsea had a great day - was a bit whingy coz she hadn't had much sleep but I was pretty impressed she wasn't worse! Lots of great food gorgeous weather and seemed like a hundred kids all running about!

No comments: