Sunday, February 28, 2010

Corn and Rain

I went to stake training yesterday and was very excited to have Grandpa (Nick) give us some tomatoes and corn on the cob from their garden. I LOVE corn on the cob especially fresh from some ones garden! Kelsea also got so excited and asked "Mumm can I peel it - thats ok mum" Sure I say lets go outside though! She did a great job - with Eamon supervising!







Later that evening it grew dark suddenly and then the rain came hard and fast and Kelsea ran to the screen door and yelled "Boody (Eamon) come see the rain" He ran to see what his big sister saw! She is always so excited to show him the world.



5 comments:

Country/City Boy said...

It's funny what kids get excited about hey, I have to admit some of the storms we get I do love seeing though

Rebecca said...

I LOVE storms just not he wet that stops washing getting dry!! (sad isn't it!!)

The Kings said...

We missed out on the corn - Dad took off too fast! :(
It's so cute having kids who love teaching each other about the world hey :)

Watson said...

I loved the storm early yesterday morning. It's good the kids love vegies. How many kids get excited about eating their vegies these days?!

melandpeter said...

Loved the post Bec. Kelsey is so gorgeous. Not surprising though with her goodlooking parents. Much love xxx