Sunday, July 11, 2010

PACKING, CLEANING & MOVING

I can't say how excited we all are to be moving even Kelsea... "mum I not going to make big messes in the new house I'm gunna pack up my play dough when I finished".

It will be soooo good to move to a mould-free environment especially for the kids. AND a sunnier nicer place. it is BRAND new so no one has even lived there - it will feel like 'our' house - so hopefully we don't get kicked out too soon!

I'm not even bothered by the packing - its kinda fun - and even cleaning is no bother - its just the 'paper' areas, you know where all the old uni stuff is or under/on/around the computer that is a huge massive paper mess that needs sorting and I have kept putting it off for oh about 2 years!! But I'll just have to make a start and DO it! Looking forward to more storage and more room also - hopefully I can finally bring the piano up from mum's (tho it will no doubt get trashed by my little darlings).

EXCITED!!! (we move this week - its come really quickly!!)

6 comments:

marnie said...

Oh WOW! SO exciting! And so nice its a brand new house you are moving into!!! Where is it?

Donna said...

That is awesome Bec, hopefully that will help with Kel's eczema and asthma too. Will you still be in Devonport? xox

Charlotte said...

So excited for you guys. I hear you will be moving into the neighbourhood. You guys will love it here!

Liseee said...

I told stan your mum wants the piano taken up to you. The look on his face was priceless... I guess he is thinking its a lot futher up to you than it was from the old house to sunny hills road.. I had a chuckle as your mum said his face would do that.

Rebecca said...

oh Lisa - I think Wew ill get it when we are down sometime - it is pretty heavy and maybe even we may have to hire a removalist to do it.

Bride said...

Good luck! I hate moving! You seem very excited, thats great, sounds like a good move then!!!