Monday, August 8, 2011

Update

So after about two weeks I am down 2 kg! jsut another ten or so to go. So what do you think of the BMI as an indicator of health? I did mine and it said I am just below obese! I don't think that is quite the case - though I also found out my healthy weight range starts at around 50kg! wow Don't think I will ever be that light - or even want to be that small - I would get so cold I think!!

How CUTE is Jack? He started crawling last week - forwards that is - he has been crawling backwards for a while now! His first word has been dad. He is super attached to me and will try to throw himself at me when Jared has him - he is eating a little here and there and is putting together a few hours sleep at a time - though over night he is shocking so I think it may be time for some sleep settling similar to the way we taught Eamon (as he is a great sleeper!!!)!

7 comments:

The Kings said...

2 kg!!!! That's awesome Becky! I think I gained the 2 kg you lost! :)
Hope you get Jack to sleep better soon - I was wrecked last week after a few shocking nights with Noah and don't know how you do it all the time.
You are definitely NOT just under obese! That's crazy, but you definitely don't need to be 50 kg either :)

Liseee said...

congrats on the 2kg's I need some of your will power at the moment.. the sugar keep calling and calling to me at the moment!!!

melandpeter said...

I'm eating choc m&m's reading your post and feeling a bit guilty. I need to lost some weight too. I want to get back to 58-60 kilos so have a few to go...I think you would look unhealthy if you got to 50kg. My lightest was 56 kilos and it was so darn hard to keep that weight up it was unrealistic...Talking to lots of different people in the health industry, BMI isn't the be all and end all in measuring weight. It is completely biased against short ppl too!! Keep up the good work Bec. I also don't know how you manage on so little sleep. Whilst Will is painful during the day lately, he's pretty good overnight!
x

Rebecca said...

oh lisa today was baad - and mel - i am used to little sleep - its just bad habits with Jack - my own fault really!! one is as tiring as 3!

Nettie's Blog said...

if you are just below obese that leaves me in a catergory of the scale of super obese...congrats on the lose of the 2 kgs ...keep up the good work
amnd Jack is just so cute ..that impish little face tells another story at night obviously ..good luck with the sleep therapy

Kayla Christie said...

that is such great news about the 2kg's well done! keep it up and you'll get to your'e goal in no-time, (there's nothing wrong with 50kg's I'm 55kg's! lol)

Rebecca said...

ha ha kAYLA ID HAVE TO LOSE 29 KGS TO BE THAT SMALL!!!