Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trying to keep up with Steph!

So I'm not so good at blogging regularly and as I can't load pics at the moment I find it hard to blog anyway!
There are so many everyday things that I'm not recording in a journal - like the many wet patches all over the floor from Eamon tipping water out of every cup I give him (gotta find one that doesn't leak!!) And I think as a result of not actually DRINKING the water he is getting a little constipated!

Kelsea is having 'night itching' again. I can't for the life of me think why it really is a problem at night and not in the day - i get it could be from sweating etc but that can't be the case the first hour or so into bed time. Thinking it may have something to do with our water or washing powder or both.

House hunting is so annoying.... Wish i had unlimited funds (hey but then I'd BUY instead of rent!) looked at a place yesterday that had an awesome kitchen ...but the rest of the house was the size of a shoe box, had no bath (my kids freak in a shower) and also was about to be sub - divided to have a new unit built ( I KNOW how much noise power tools make !!) but something will come up - hopefully sooner rather than later - Kelsea's chest is sounding bad again....well her breathing anyways.

My mum is having an operation on Friday - not sure how 'big' it is - but she will be in heaps of pain for a while - hopefully htey will discharge her with some strong pain killers - not panadol like Jared got last time (what a hoot they gave him morphine in hospital then just panadol!!)

Ok thats about all the ramblings for one night. Oh did I mention my car died!!!?!?! Such a pain - I am really not good without my own transport - I've had a car since I was 18 I think and man I don't like being without one (tho I am in town and can WALK everywhere!) Will get one soon!

5 comments:

The Kings said...

Aaron gets really itchy in the winter from the heat too.
We use a washing powder now called 'Aware'. It seems expensive as it's like $7 a box but it lasts for AGES as you only use like half what you normally would and it has no chemicals etc in it - all good for the environment and skin etc. You can get one that says 'sensitive' -its just at Coles or Woolies.

Stephannie said...

I think every mum is trying to find sippy cups that don't leak. I have one that is pretty good, it has only leaked when I don't screw the top on tight enough. I will find out the brand and let you know.
The only time my kids have had eczema has been in winter, not sure why.
Hope you find a house soon.

Simone Triffitt said...

Must be a Triffitt thing. My kids get eczema too but like Steph it is mostly in winter.

Wendyac said...

Hi Becky

Could be she's actually itchy during the day but to busy to notice, then gets into bed with nothing to distract her and "suddenly" she's itchy! Some of our lot get worse asthma or eczema in winter as well. Don't just blame it on the Triffets I think the Watson side is there too!
(cousin Wendy)

Rebecca said...

oh HI Wendy! Yeah i think she gets it from both sides! I think you're probably right - she is more distracted during the day! ( at least it's not like tyson's!!!)