Monday, June 6, 2011

In the wars





A couple of weeks ago Eamon split his forhead open running full pelt into a door jam at church. It was a really deep long cut. He was so cute though - when he saw the blood on his hands (from touching his head) he went "hurt hand daddy" and really was over it pretty soon. But the chemist told us to take him into the hospital where he had to have glue put in the wound. He was VERY brave Jared said and hasn't really complained (about that anyway) since. However it later got infected and he will now sport a tough wide scar!



Kelsea said to me the other day "mum I just have to say something to you - Eamon is in the wars!" and I said just like his daddy. She replied with " yeah daddy is in the wars at work". And he really is quite often too!



Eamon tackles life in a full on way and I hope this doesn't mean too many trips to emergency in the future.

Here is how Jack has been feeling lately unless asleep or being held!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it will be an exciting week ahead for me this week watching Eamon, and guarding him from injury along with his father.
I'm afraid there will be many more trips to the doctor in the future for numerous bumps and stitches.
Love M.I.L. Lorraine.
xxx