Tuesday, April 20, 2010

what to do?



So what do you do when.....
Your one year old {who is obsessed with power points} can get the little pluggie things out??

He has also recently become very interested in shoes and will bring me a shoe {this morning it was Kelsea's dolphin one} to put on his foot. He is a very cooperative little boy when it comes to putting on his shoes and will lift up his feet to help out.
But....he is a terror when it comes to nappies and it takes both of us to hold him down {I have lots of fun when Jared is at work}.


(Eamon enjoying his first taste of honey - he licked it clean off the sao!)

7 comments:

Liseee said...

He looks like he enjoyed it!!

Watson said...

Boys are totally different kettle of fish I am finding! Too bad about the powerpoints. Maybe he'll be an electrician.

Bride said...

that's boys for you!
This picture reminds me of Declan when he was a little boy!
I always think its better to be inquisitive than not interested at all, as hard as that can be sometimes?????

Jess said...

Wow, he can take them out! I have trouble taking those things out..

The Kings said...

Isn't it a 'fun' age?! ;)

Anonymous said...

I noticed Lisa's sarcasm!!
Well the honey officially makes him a 'sweet' boy.
I expect you have totally realized now that boys are so different than girls in so many ways.
Love F.M.I.L.
xxx

Aimee said...

total boy hey...
I'm all for walking at approx age 2 (no earlier) and the more sedentary the better ;) good luck with the 'boy' stuff!

can't believe he can pull those plugs out. I struggle getting them out myself!
x